Principal, Mrs. Amanda Talbot
2100 Cedar St., Unit 1
Morgan City, LA 70380
History: Our school has had roots in the Morgan City community since September 4, 1893 when the first Catholic school was established by five Marianite sisters from New Orleans, with the aid of devoted area citizens. By 1957, the school re-located to the present physical plant which now houses Holy Cross Elementary and Central Catholic High School. In 1964 a new Church parish named Holy Cross was created in Morgan City and the elementary school was renamed Holy Cross School. In November of 2018 it was renamed Central Catholic School – Elementary.
Website: Central Catholic School – Elementary